Friday, 4 March 2016

KULT returns and the Black Madonna is about to be released

The Swedish company Helmgast AB is doing a Kickstarter for a new edition of KULT.

The KS was started 3 days ago and is already 1250% funded.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1037361623/kult-divinity-lost-horror-roleplaying-game-rpg?ref=nav_search

There are some really crazy pledge levels available for Collector´s Editions although I must say that I think that the prices are way over the top.

Nonetheless I jumped in since KULT is my No. 1 RPG.

Should the KS reach the 1.5 Mio SEK  (Swedish Krona) stretch goal, which in my opinion is an easy task, Helmgast will offer the holy grail for KULT fans all over the world: An English version of  the “Black Madonna” campaign will be released.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment